1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible joining of club????

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by cmachk, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmachk

cmachk Boxer Buddy

As some of you know we are picking up our Addicus tomm. YIPPEE! Anyway, we talked to our breeder and because we live so far away from him (4 hours) he thought it would be best if we joined the BK of Nurnberg (45 minutes away). He called the president of the club and explained our situation, American, picking up pup, doesn't speak German, wants to join the club and take classes possibly show the boxer. President's wife called us (she speaks English) and made an appt (kinda) for 2pm the 9th of Sept. Being as that we are very new to the "club" scene, does anyone know what to expect or what (besides our baby) to bring with us? Any info would be a big help in preparing for this day! In case anyone wants to see our babes... :) heres the link...Again :) cant resist the chance to show him off :)

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l...rent=RIMG0013_2.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

2. Darbysmom1

Darbysmom1 Super Boxer

wow so cute! He looks great. Good luck. Are you going to handling classes or a club meeting?

3. ladyluck_t

ladyluck_t Boxer Insane

I don't have any advice about the club, but I do want to say.......you should have posted a warning with that picture :D That is way too much cute all in one place :LOL: Your boy is very handsome (and his parents are too) I wont get any work done cause I will be staring at cute puppies.....big AWWWW factor there :) Congrats on your baby!

4. cmachk

cmachk Boxer Buddy

Thank you!

We picked him up yesterday and we just adore him. Hes so gentle and we cant get enough of him! I am not sure about the handling thing, we are very new to this. When we were talking with the breeder about getting him, the breeder wanted him shown. We explained that we were new to this and we wanted to give it every chance we could. He put us in contact with the club and we are going to start classes. I know his breeder will help us through everything. We will start the classes and see how we do. If I feel I would not be best for him we will get him a handler. Going to be a long road ahead of us but we are excited about it!

5. Darbysmom1

Darbysmom1 Super Boxer

Good luck and I think you should try to handle him yourself. Have fun with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.