Poor Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie P.

Completely Boxer Crazy
Dora, I am so gald Miss Chula had a good vet visit. I am so glad she is safe now with you and your family.

Boomer'sPapa

Super Boxer
Mama_Zookeeper said:
appicon Heart worm test negative, fecal test negative! WooWoo!

Even then she does not have any openings for a spay for 2 months! :eek: She did say if I find another vet who can do it sooner she will forward her vaccination records. So Monday I will call some vet offices to see what I can arrange.

Dora,

Some friends recommended your vet last May, but I forgot to make Boomer an appointment before my TDY to Arizona (needed a bortadella booster). Alas, they had no appointments available the week before. A friend of a friend recommended Ingram Park, and said that Dr. Bortle has done quite a bit of work with rescues. Mentioning the recommendation from one of their best customers (woman with two cats and lots of disposable income), I called on 31 May and got an appointment the next morning at 0900. They even had room for Boomer to stay while I was in Arizona, so I didn't have to make the run to Rob Cary. Both Dr. Bortle and Dr. Craig are wonderful and their office staff and techs are awesome. You might try calling them and mentioning that Scott Grandjean and Marty Travis recommended them.

Cheers,

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Boomer'sPapa said:
Both Dr. Bortle and Dr. Craig are wonderful and their office staff and techs are awesome. You might try calling them and mentioning that Scott Grandjean and Marty Travis recommended them.

I will do that! Dr. Graham has a small office and the area where she is located has sprouted several new subdivisions in the last year. Business is booming for her, but it is stressing the schedule. Thanks!

Dora

shazza36

Boxer Booster
OOh, im so glad I came across this post. Im soo glad that Miss Chula is as fit as she can be..It surely was fate that you came into her life.

Mamazookeeper Maybe my hormones are messed up today but when I read that your Mom and Dad canceled their bingo night I teared up and the tears just flowed down my face, I feel so much love for this poor little boxer baby coming from your family. My DH said if he hadn't had the money and that situation would occur for him, that he might have to steal the dog away from that jerk. Tell your Hubby and your parents that God will surely bless them for this generous act of kindness, the real winner here is not only "Chula" but your family ;)

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Shakira's Ma said:
Maybe my hormones are messed up today but when I read that your Mom and Dad canceled their bingo night I teared up and the tears just flowed down my face, I feel so much love for this poor little boxer baby coming from your family. My DH said if he hadn't had the money and that situation would occur for him, that he might have to steal the dog away from that jerk. Tell your Hubby and your parents that God will surely bless them for this generous act of kindness, the real winner here is not only "Chula" but your family ;)

I felt the same way. Like I said my parents never miss bingo and they do not go out much. After Bluto passed away, they did not want another dog and were content to baby sit my monsters. I was very touched by this as well, so I think that maybe they all needed to be together.

Dora

carolshafer

Boxer Insane
Tell your Hubby and your parents that God will surely bless them for this generous act of kindness said:
Absolutely. And God bless you for all the effort you have put forth. Now all we need are some good time pictures! lovicon!

Gretchen B

Super Boxer
Congratulations on the new addition! She is a gorgeous girl! Can't wait to hear more about her. And give your hubby more hugs for rescuing this sweet baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.