1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor baby..

Discussion in 'Stories' started by boofa, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boofa

boofa Boxer Pal

Hello everyone its been years,since Ive been on....I adopted a great fawn female boxer in Midland Mi,she was tied to a tree in this weather with no food,shelter or water...Anyways I cant figure out way someone would do this to her she is everything a boxer should be.She is spayed,housebroken,knows bye bye,nitenite ,sit and speak.She also is about 30 lbs under wt and has a nasty scar about 2in wide and 4 in long on her chest,also her jaw is a little off to the right-which gives her adorable face.. I just wish I knew her story,and why she ended up like this.I hope her previous owner know they didnt deserve her,their lost is my families gain. She is the happiest dog ever,today was her frist day home alone with her new doggie clan,and when I walked in she jumped almost over my head in excitment.I really dont know where this story is going,Im just as excited as her....So now that I chewed everyones eyes I'll retire this story,i'll keep everyone posted on how shes doing and post pics of her...

2. Caney Creek

Caney Creek Boxer Insane

Bless you for taking her in. It really amazes me how some people can be so cruel... it's a good thing for her that you came along! I can't wait to see some pictures of the new addition! :)

3. SweetCody

SweetCody Boxer Insane

Congrats on your new addition. It also shocks me how people can be so cruel to animals. But she now has a new home, with people that will love her and show her that not all of us are bad. I am so happy for you both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.