• 61 - eternity

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Boxer Booster
The older the better

Hi Everybody, Well I'm 54 years old, will 55 in July. I've worked as a bartenderbeericon for 20 years. In this business, things change all the time. So you really can't get old. As the customers grow older, thier kids get older also and become customers too. It's like a second generation coming up. The music and the drinks:cool: move forward with the times. So all I can say is party on dudesfiestaicon

34 here, and living in a boxer's world since 1988 when I adopted my first rescue, Capulet, and forgot all about the black labs that I grew up with (great dogs, but they're not boxers :p ). I got into all-breed rescue as a high school community service requirement and involved in boxer rescue since 1991.

:D

HELENE

Boxer Insane
I must be the grandmother of you all, I can give you 11 years Pam, I was 65 in October, Gunther is 73, I collect the English & Canadian Pensions, being this age, I deserve it appicon :D
I noticed that I wasn't the only one to put over 61, so who else is out there and not saying??????????

kdiner

Boxer Buddy
Hey ...I just turned 24 and I feel the same way...everyone has such great experience and knowledge...its...wow!!!!

pammyjean

Boxer Insane
Hi Helene.........

I was keeping your age a secret............ lovicon.....
I also noticed that someone else had put their age to be over 60 :D :D :D :D

uno

Boxer Pal
I'm 45.

To all you young'uns that fear turning 30, or worse, 40, believe me they're no big deal. Turning 45, however, was somewhat traumatic. It was the first time that I realized that I've probably got less time to live than I've already lived. Smack dab in the middle of middle-age. Peter Pan syndrome is still alive and kicking for the most part though. Having to deal with Robby's illness caused some of it to dissapate, but I still feel and act, for the most part, like a 21 year old.

shaun64

Boxer Booster
Well I'll be celebrating the 8th anniversary of my 30th B-day:D in August, but as my kids say I'm the young one Dad's the old one (42 on April 5);)
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.