Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 61 - eternity

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
I am 37 and most people think I am much younger. I am real petite. Age is just a number, well that is how I feel now, I'll let you know when I hit 40!:D

Linda & Erik
Ginger - June 4, 1997
Flashy Fawn - Natural Earsqueenicon

vasha

Boxer Pal
Re: 24 here!!

Originally posted by Jnifer
I'm 24, I'll be 25 in May. OK Whats up with some people younger than me and already married.... I am still Single! Maybe I will be married by the time I'm 30 I hope.:confused:

TELL me about it. JUST turned 24, and there's a buncha 20-21-22 year olds getting married. so, who's the guy in the pics on your website?

kaiser hugs n slobbers foolicon
VaSHa frogicon

jewels

Boxer Booster
I'm the youngest
Well, I just found this poll, I missed it when everyone was doing it. But, I read through all of them. And out of everyone who did the poll, I am the youngest. I am only 18. I will be 19 on May 10. Hey what can I say....I'm different then most my age....most would rather be out with friends partying....I would rather be at home spoiling my babies! :D

Rowdy Boys

Completely Boxer Crazy
26 - One more vote for the largest age group on the board: 26-30. If I would have answered this poll when it first came out, I would have checked the group below, but I've had a birthday since then that bumped me up to the next level!! LOL

I agree - what's the big hurry to grow up? I don't know why I was in such a hurry. Being a grown up isn't all that it's cracked up to be. We started kind of young with a baby at 18/19. I can't believe how much I've changed since I was in high school.

Uno - I loved your comment - It's not the age you are when you get married, but the age the marriage gets to be. Nice.

Eric J

Boxer Insane
32 as of Apr 15, and my wife turns 30 this August, and man, she is not looking forward to it. Luckily the kind understanding husband I am only mentions this to her 2 times a day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.