Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 61 - eternity

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkichele

Boxer Buddy
I am 23, will be 24 on April Fools. I know ha ha he he. Hubby is 30. We just got our boxer and we are definitely wrapped around his little paw

Nikki

Aimee

Boxer Insane
I am 28 and will be 29 in August. SO (Jason) is 25 and will be 26 in December. Had no idea what I was getting into with the younger guy thing :LOL: We've been together 4 years this May.

Boo

Completely Boxer Crazy
I seem to be right in the boring middle. I am 32 (33 in June) and hubby is 34 (35 in September). I don't feel old at all. Although "the sand has shifted" somewhat, I feel that I fit in my skin better than ever.

Youth is wasted on the young. I wish I felt this good about myself when I was a teenager!

Adele

Moonshadow

Super Boxer
I'm proud!

I am 43 and getting younger all the time.

My fiance is 36 and as good looking as they come.

I have raised three very bright and successful girls.

I have three future step kids to raise now.

I have three boxers and two siamese cats.

Much more fun to come!

elephant

Boxer Booster
Families age

My fiance and are both turning 25 this year. Our Ptolemy is going to be 3wks on Friday, we cant wait until he comes home to us. As soon as we get him we are going to post pictures, he is the most beautiful baby.:)

Jnifer

Super Boxer
24 here!!

I'm 24, I'll be 25 in May. OK Whats up with some people younger than me and already married.... I am still Single! Maybe I will be married by the time I'm 30 I hope.:confused:

uno

Boxer Pal
Jnifer,

It's not your age when you get married that's important but the age the marriage gets to be. 21 years and counting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.