• 61 - eternity

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyof3kck

Boxer Booster
Originally posted by Loke
I just turned 26 in February and hubby will be 28 soon. What really makes me start to think I'm getting older too fast is just to look at my oldest who will be 4 in May!! Time is flying!!

Oh now I really feel old.. :LOL: my oldest just turned 10 in January, My son will be 8 in June and the baby is 2 1/2 :( Time flies by WAY to fast..

bonnie

Super Boxer
I'M OLDER THAN DIRT

Compared to the majority of you, I must be older than dirt :D Scarier still, I'm old enough to be your mother :eek: :eek:

I'm 42, will be 43 in May. My hubby is 46, will be 47 in July. Our son will be 20 in October.

gidget1

Completely Boxer Crazy
Re: I'M OLDER THAN DIRT

Originally posted by bonnie
Compared to the majority of you, I must be older than dirt :D Scarier still, I'm old enough to be your mother :eek: :eek:

I'm 42, will be 43 in May. My hubby is 46, will be 47 in July. Our son will be 20 in October.

Nawww, you're not older than dirt. :D I'm right up there with ya but my oldest is only 11!!!
I'll be 43 in July so ya only got a couple of months on me. :) :)

mygirlmollie

Boxer Insane
I just turned 30 in January :eek: What a depressing day that was!! 30 omg .......
Hubby turned 30 4 months prior to me, he wasn't to impressed either....lol

shorn

33 just yesterday in earth years that is, i cannot reveal my true age because the intergalactic council will shoot off my eye lids with there ultra technical silver duck guns.and thats got to hurt right ?:D

tootallmom

Boxer Pal
I wasn't going to post on this thread until I saw Bonnie's and Marcia's answers. I am also 42, going to be 43 in September. And my oldest Skin Kid is going to be 10 in a couple of months, with my second only 5. So on sometimes I feel more like 62! :p

Amy Lyn

Super Boxer
I'm 26 and my husband is 29.

We should put our pictures as our avatar's so we can see who we are talking to! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.