Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 61 - eternity

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dan h

Super Boxer
For some reason, I thought I was the only young one in here, but I noticed that a lot of you are not as old I thought you would be. I am 27, turning 28 in 3 months. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

I have edited the first option from 15-20 to 16-20 as if you are 15 you shouldn't be here as is stated in the rules.

Marimat

myrocky

Boxer Insane
I just turned 25 last week! My honey is also 25 :D Are you surprized that we are young and know so much ;) Or just that we are young and are owned by our babies :LOL:

dan h

Super Boxer
I wasn't suprised that you were owned by your babies, for we are too!:D But the level of advice had me thinking that everyone here must be older and very experienced with boxers. Some of you really intimidate me when coming to knowledge and experience with dog in general. But it's a good thing because I'm learning a lot!

Donna741

Boxer Insane
I'm 27 will be 28 in October. I have been raising dogs all of my life though. My mom had show dogs so I was pretty much "born into it".

VTbxrFan

Boxer Insane
29 and holding...at least for one more month! I got Dallas when I realized there was no way I was going to have kids before I turned 30. :LOL:

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
lets just say I am in the 46-50 bracket! :LOL: A lady never tells! I think this board has members of all ages!

Sometimes it hard to know if your talking to a man or a woman? Some people just use names above their avatars, some sign their real name above their signature. Like talking on the phone you have a mental picture of the person but when you actually see the person you may be surprised.

trudy

Completely Boxer Crazy
25 over here...my fiance is 27, got furbaby good practice for skin babies....but i told him we can stick to the furbabies for awhile :D

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
Well I feel a bit of an oldie at 35. I had skin babies first and then got Billy when my kids were 2.5 yrs and 9 wks.

Mark is 36. and got his first Boxer when he was 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.