1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please post your boxer's favorite toy(s)

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Boxer gal, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

Not sure if you know this or not but rawhides are bad. They can't be digested and just lay in the gut until they pass (if they do pass) and cause bad bacteria to grow. They are also soaked in a poison to clean them. Best to avoid them at all costs. The best and cheapest thing you can get is a raw soup bone that is big enough that it can't be swallowed.

2. BeanerSprout

BeanerSprout Boxer Booster

Sprout loves pie tins, laundry baskets, empty water bottles, cardboard boxes- all the toys she can find lying around the house ;)

3. juliet0778

juliet0778 Boxer Pal

Cooper's favorites (although he's still just a pup) are his braided rope chew, what I call his 'binky', which is a stuffed toy that looks like a sheep on the outside, but it's flat and shaped kind of like a gingerbread man. Believe it or not, right now, he's in love with the plastic milk jug we put next to the trash can for recycling. He grabs it by the handle and walks around with it. Since he hasn't taken any pieces off it, I figure it's not hurting him, and he adores it. Go figure!

4. sashamom

sashamom Boxer Insane

Cuz's win here....and then after they have chewed the feet off(a couple of days minimum) they are simply squeaky bouncy balls.... a couple of more days and then they are just balls!!

5. SpeSHSU

SpeSHSU Boxer Pal

Patton, loves the Galileo bones... they are great and they last forever. In fact he had one that he just finished that we got him 7 months ago. Antoher great thing we found was water bottles (when they are empty of course). Patton will take them under our bed and chew them all day. When my wife cleaned house last week we found 12 bottles under the bed!!

6. GIRLBOBBI72

GIRLBOBBI72 Boxer Buddy

raw hide

Oh My Goodness!!! NO! I was not aware of this hazzard! I read 100% natural; so I assumed it was a healthy thing. I do not let him EAT the bones, he just chews them and when he manages to break a part off I then throw it away! Do you have any other suggestions for my baby? Thanks for the helpful advice...

7. rosebje

rosebje Boxer Booster

Harley's Fav toys!

My Puppy Harley's favourite toys are a snake that my daughter got from Canada's wonderland and a little brown teddy bear!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.