1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please post your boxer's favorite toy(s)

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Boxer gal, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrrmarie

rrrmarie Boxer Insane

Anything that squeeks, that I touch, that can fit into his mouth, that's mine, that's my DH's, that's my son's... what else? :LOL:

2. PARIS05

PARIS05 Boxer Booster

Paris really likes her Nyla bones. She has the big one for crazy chewers and she has the dental one with the green in the middle. She also really like the frisbee, if she can pick it up and she has started playing with her puppy toys, finally. She doesn't take to her Kongs very well.

3. hschuman

hschuman Boxer Booster

Jager loves her Cuz the good one, could care less about the bad one. She also wants sooo badly to get a hold of Daddy's football.( That one is a no no)
    No tennis balls(bad for teeth) but any other ball around is fair game.

4. Nina Burgers

Nina Burgers Boxer Buddy

My girls favorite toy is this hammerhead toy by ruffwear. It floats, you can throw it really far, and it has survived over a year of tug with no rips yet.

5. Boxer gal

Boxer gal Boxer Buddy

IQube

We just bought a IQube. It's made by the same company as the
    Hide a Squirrel. So far he likes it. It has four furry balls to pull out of a soft
    cube. I decided that the squirrels looked too much like my DD's beanie babies and might make them too tempting if they were ever in range.

Has anyone else tried the IQube?

6. GIRLBOBBI72

GIRLBOBBI72 Boxer Buddy

My baby boy loves his chew bones. (raw hide). He also loves to play with the empty spring bottles as well. I let a bit of air out of it, put the cap back on, squeeze it and toss it. He goes chasing after it. Good luck...

7. Sassypainter

Sassypainter Boxer Buddy

I usually don't buy toys from the store as they don't last that long with the 4 of them, so I go to yard sales and buy most of their toys. Harley's favorite is a pair of my old house shoes that he tore the stuffing out of years ago,(they were bear feet!), and I can't throw it away, he still packs it around everywhere, and doesn't want anyone else to touch it. Ebby's would have to be stuffed balls with squeakers, Deuce loves Barney stuffed animals that talk, I hate them myself!, and Droopy, who is 5 1/2 mo old loves to play with gloves and anybody's clothes, he doesn't care whose, as long as you'll chase him for it! I am going to get them the Icube for Christmas. They had a good "cuz" but his legs are now gone, Deuce ate them, and so we had to get rid of cuz.

8. dharmadoodle

dharmadoodle Boxer Pal

Rogue's fave is a small squeaky plastic green frog. It was her very first toy that BF bought on the same day as buying her.

It has stood the test of time. :D

She loves socks too.

9. Hobart Ave.

Hobart Ave. Boxer Insane

Hobart and Nestle love their nylabones and squeaky toys especially the cheap vinyl ones and their cuz toys. They also like the Planet Dog toys...especially when they have tasty treats in them ;) The latest obsession is a Wubba. It's this oddly shaped toy that squeaks and has tentacles. They've been tugging away on it and it's holding up well. You can see them at www.wubbaworld.com

10. stellasmom

stellasmom Super Boxer

Rex and Stella's favorite toys would have to be my skin kids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.