Picture Gallery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazznChase

Boxer Insane
Does anyone know when they update the picture gallery on this web-site? The last update was in August?

Lisa-Jazmines mom!

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
They will be updated this weekend and also from next Wednesday to the next weekend. I took days off for it. One of its new features beside a search engine is the fact that all pictures on the gallery can be sent as a virtual postcard.

Olly

sammie's mom

Boxer Booster
That is great news, Olly. Those pics are priceless---can't wait to start sending postcards! Thanks so much :)

------------------
Annie--proud mom to
samantha (11/19/91) &
marty (1950-1962) waiting
for me at the bridge

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
I forgot to tell about another feature : all the pictures will have thumbnails (you just have to click them to get the real size pictures) so it will be faster to download the pages especially for those who have a slow internet connection.
The new gallery pages will be ready tonight.

Olly

Pat

Boxer Booster
Olly, you deserve a "Boxer Medal" for duty performed above and beyond . The picture gallery is just great. So much work..thanks

Pat: Morgans Mom-2 yr old fe fw.

JazznChase

Boxer Insane
Thanks Olly is looks great!
I mailed in some pictures of my boxer "Jazmine" (since I didn't have a scanner) and I am hoping you will post her pictures soon...Thanks, Lisa

M

Margaret

I LOVE seeing everyone else's fur babies!
Thank you for doing this, Olly.
Margaret

kitten

Boxer Booster
I just emailed you some of my pups. I showed my 3 y/o skin baby that he was on. its him in the dev and dar pic its short for devan and Dartagnan he was so tickled he cant wait itll his daddy see's he said!

------------------
mom of....
D'artagnan: semi-flashy fawn male croped and docked 12/4/99
Aramis: flashy brindal docked, we are leaveing him with natural ears! 7/8/00

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lisa Grengs:
Thanks Olly is looks great!
I mailed in some pictures of my boxer "Jazmine" (since I didn't have a scanner) and I am hoping you will post her pictures soon...Thanks, Lisa
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Lisa,

I got several weeks ago pictures from Florida, so they must be yours :) There was no email address on the mail. I will scan and upload them this week.

Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.