1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked up a Boxer at the Animal Shelter Today

Discussion in 'Stories' started by wtcnudo, Jul 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtcnudo

wtcnudo Boxer Pal

Yesterday my husband and I went to the animal shelter and saw the sweetest Boxer Mix. He was in a cage all by himself. We looked around for a while thinking and trying to decide if we should rescue him. He is approximately six months old. We spoke to the volunteer and found out that today would be his last day. We made the decision to adopt him. He was fixed at the vet today and I picked him up just a few minutes ago. He is so sweet and knows a few basic commands and goes to potty outside. He is so skinny and scared, I am so glad that we saved him. He has a few scars on his face. Here is the link to a picture.

http://www.wheelspin.net/images/Noviw01.jpg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2001
  2. Krikkit

Krikkit Boxer Insane

What a lovely boy :) How wonderful that you have adopted him. Have you decided on a name yet?

Sharon

3. wtcnudo

wtcnudo Boxer Pal

Yes, we named him Novi (Nov-I). We actually named him after a brand of Supercharger, it seemed to go really well with our cat "Paxton" :)

We think he is a Boxer/Pit mix. You could not ask for a sweeter puppy. :)
    Everybody hates & fears Pits so much around here, those poor dogs get such a bad rap because of people making them mean. :(

4. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

Congratulations!! What wonderful new parents you will make to such a deserving soul.

5. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations on rescueing Novi! :) He looks like a real sweetie. I'm so glad you were able to save him.

6. Debbie Magon

Debbie Magon Boxer Pal

HUGS to you and Novi!!! lovicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.