Pepsi Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy's Mom

Boxer Insane
My hubby bought a bottle, so I tried a sip of it. Nasty is right. It did taste sort of berry like, but too sweet and ikky for me. I'm a diet pepsi freak, and I'll stick with that, though regular pepsi is super yummy - just fattening.

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
boxers4life2001,

I tried it the other day and I thought it was NASTY. I guess they had to come out with somthing new because Coke has Code Red.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Code Red a type of Mountain Dew? And isn't Mountain Dew from Pepsi?

Connie

Chewy's Mom

Boxer Insane
Yes, that's right. Code red is a new Mountain Dew - from Pepsi. Code Red is actually not too bad, it's just kinda strong.

myrocky

Boxer Insane
I just noticed it the other day and saw that it was berry flavored. If I want berry flavored something I will drink juice :p However I too am a die hard coke fan and that is the only "cola" I will drink. If a place only serves pepsi or pepsi products I will pass. I just love coke and fountain coke is the best ever :D

Loke

I had read a while ago that Coke was coming out with Vanilla Coke and Pepsi with Pepsi Blue. I tried the Vanilla coke, yuck! And I don't think I could bring myself to try the Blue stuff. We just recently got the Blue in at the grocery store I work at and I noticed for the first time someone buying it and I made a comment that this was the first I'd seen it. The lady said, well you're not very obserbvant are you? smashicon WHAT!?!?! I knew it was coming, I had just not seen the product yet. For goodness sake I don't stock the stuff I just ring it up! Besides I work very part time there.;) I have seen many people buying it and mostly for their kids. Kids will drink and eat anything!

bjandboxxy

Boxer Booster
hey you got that right, anything, I've tried the blue and the vanilla deal, sick, couldn't stand it, you know that you can unseize a motor with that crap.

Cherokee

I bought one for my hubby and he hated it. he is also a big Pepsi freak. I always say we should buy stock because of all the pepsi he drinks. He even has withdrawal syndrome when he hasn't had any.:)

M

MollyMoose

Thank the world for Vanilla Coke!!!!!
I have been adding vanilla to my coke at home for a long time now. The Vanilla Coke you buy at the store is great but could use more vanilla taste. Also, you can get a vanilla coke at Sonic, and its really good because they add the vanilla to the regular coke, therefore stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.