Peanut Butter on the walls??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEUS' Proud PaPa

Boxer Buddy
This is hilarious, I have to share it with y'all. Last night, my 4 y.o. skin kid was playing "fetch" in the house with Zeus(my wife was not at home...fortunately). ANyway, they were playing with Zeus' Kong toy and the skinkid kept throwing it across the family room and up against the front door, he thought it was funny to watch Zeus slide on the tile after he built up speed racing across the carpet to get to the door/tile area. This went on for at least 20 or 30 minutes, Zeus was having the time of his life, and my son was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. After we put the boys to bed, I went to check and make sure that the front door was locked, and GUESS WHAT??? There was peanut butter all over the door, the walls, the windows, you name it. Of course there was not any peanut butter on the floor, or the first couple of feet up on the door or walls, nope, Zeus had licked everything he could reach clean (if you want to call that clean). It turns out that Zeus had not gotten all of the peanut butter out of his Kong from that morning, and evertime the Kong bounced, it squirted peanut butter out of the small end onto the walls. :D Don't you just love these dogs?? When I discovered it I just began to laugh, I knew I had a bad Boxer addiction when I actually showed it to my wife (a bit of a neat/clean freak) I couldn't help it, I just thought it was funny.

------------------
Todd & ZEUS 4/5/00 Fawn male, cropped, docked, white toes and "goatee."

Sierra

Boxer Buddy
Thanks for my daily boxer-board-giggle!
Barney--Brindle 14mo. male/n natural ear
Samson--Fawn ... Rainbow Bridge 7-20-99

tedjax

Completely Boxer Crazy
That is a funny story! What did your wife say? This is the reason I've never put pb in my babies kong...however, after reading this story, I might just have to!! Where was your video cam???

------------------
Trish
Indy-Neutered, Natural, Fawn, Flashy-10/6/98
Beauty-Spayed,Cropped, Fawn, Black Mask-9/20/94; Adopted from rescue in New Orleans
Shiloh-10/18/85 to 10/14/98; Waiting for me at the Bridge

GillianF

Boxer Booster
We learned at puppy kindergarten that you can do just about anything to a Boxer when you give them peanut butter to lick!! Our two are right there when I open the jar to make sandwiches - I smear a bit on their jowls and they spend ages licking if off each other!! Looks like they're kissing each other!

------------------
Ttakas - Flashy fawn (Male).
Bronte - Flashy brindle (Female.
Littermates - born May 9/97 and real clowns!!

Status
Not open for further replies.