1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our New Boxer Son!!

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by buddy'smom, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxers4life2001

boxers4life2001 Boxer Insane

Congrats!!!!!! He sounds like a perfect match for your family. It sounds like he already knows that this will be his "forever home" and is having no problem adjusting. YEAH, i'm so happy for all of youappicon appicon appicon

~Carrie~

2. debbie knowles

debbie knowles Boxer Insane

WoooHooo!!fiestaicon WoooHooofiestaicon WoooHooo!!!

Great News Jean...you have made my day! I could not be happier for all of you. Sounds like a match made in heaven!

Hey Clyde!!
    You have found a wonderful new forever home...you are one very very lucky boy. Ya do LIKE squirrels a lot don't ya????kingicon

Deb and the boys

3. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

cool2icon
    Congratulations Jean!!
    I'm sure Clyde will fit right in!
    fiesta1ico appicon appicon

Sharon and Xena

4. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

fiestaicon fiestaicon fiestaicon

YaY!!! Welcome to your new home Clyde! I just know you will love it there :D Pssst-- your new mom will also make you all kinds of yummy treats!

Congrats Jean! I was thinking about you guys all day today while I was at work :) YIPPIE!!!

Andie

5. Sally

Sally Boxer Buddy

Welcome Clyde to your new home and family. You are being accepted into a great family and I am sure you will be a great addition to the household. Lots of treats and toys will be coming your way. Kailee and you will be able to enjoy many walks together down on the lakefront when the nicer weather arrives. I better get the camcorder charged back up for when you come to visit. Of course, it could be just a "blurrrrrrrrrrrrr" with all of you running in the yard.
    Here's hoping the transition period goes smoothly for both Kailee and Clyde.

Love from your extended family, Aunt Sally, Uncle Hoss and Cousins Heinz and Tessa

6. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Jean congratulations on your new addition. Clyde sounds like a wonderful match for Miss Kailee. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.

Jan

7. Mommy2Cool

Mommy2Cool Completely Boxer Crazy

Small World

Jean,

I had no idea that you were adopting from BRO!

The group just sent a message that Clyde had found his new home ... and 'bing' the light went on ... our Clyde! The same as the post I just responed to! Too funny! Keep us posted!

WTG Jean, Clyde and Kailee!

Heike

8. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

Jean -

(( HUGS )) i see NOT sending any vibes helped!! :LOL: Congratulations to you, Alan, Kailee and especially Clyde. He has a wonderful family in you guys!!

lola snuggles n kisses lovicon
    kaiser hugs n slobbers foolicon
    VaSHa frogicon

9. alygator

alygator Banned

fiestaicon fiestaicon fiestaicon fiestaicon

appicon appicon appicon appicon appicon appicon

lovicon Congratulations!! I just know he has a good home and wonderful mom too!! lovicon

10. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Thankyou everyone for all the well wishes and encouragment. So far so good, we took the two of them for a walk down along the river, but it was just too cold to be out too long. When we got back home, it was kinda sweet. We entered the apt. and once again Clyde walked in, tail wagging, then all of a sudden he got up on his hind legs and planted a big time kiss on my face. Both of them got a well deserved treat and they have been snoozing ever since. BTW Clyde snores :D

Heike

Yep it is Clyde!! and he is a VERY handsome young boxerboy. I didn't really say anything about the pending adoption, until I knew he was coming for the visit. (I was afraid of jinxing it LOLOL ) Thanks for your well wishes and for sure BRO will get regular updates on Clyde.

Jean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.