Our Mr Milo has pasted on

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmilo

Boxer Pal
Our first puppy has passed on to the other side a few weeks ago . his Sister is waiting for him . He was 9 years young and our first baby before the two legged kind . Cancer took him from us , but he was full of love and affection until the end . We have mourned his loss and he will be in our hearts and minds for ever . We plan on honoring his memory by adding another boxer puppy to our family in the coming weeks . His other sister is lonely with out him and we figure she'll love having a fresh bouncy puppy biting at her ears .

we miss you Mr Milo !!!!!

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
I'm so very sorry about Mr. Milo. Sounds like he was such a great boxer right until the end. I'm happy to hear you're planning on another "bouncy puppy in the near future". Rest in peace sweetie. angelicion

DyckDogs

Boxer Insane
Sorry for you loss. Memories of Mr. Milo will bring many smiles to your face. I'm am sure he had 9 wonderful years with your family.
Godspeed sweet angel.

djheitz

Boxer Insane
I'm sorry for your loss of Mr Milo. It sound like he was very well-loved in his nine years.

Godspeed, Mr Milo angelicon

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your boy, Mr. Milo. What a beautiful way to honor him by bringing a puppy into your hearts and home, to carry on the legacy of love that he left with you. Run free, Mr. Milo, sweet angel boy.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Sorry for you loss of Milo. I'm sure Mr. Milo will be pleased that you will honer him with a new addition. Godspeed Milo, run free!

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to read of the loss of your Mr Milo. What a beautiful tribute to his memory to bring in a new pup to share your love with.

Run free at the bridge Mr Milo.angelicon

Status
Not open for further replies.