1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Hurricane Baby

Discussion in 'Stories' started by kaslea, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaslea

kaslea Boxer Buddy

We live in Florida, and our Hurricanes have really been scary, and destructive. Charley put 60 foot pine trees in our home, Frances drenched us, etc......
    But 10 little baby boxers; their home wiped totally wiped out surv. (2005 Hurr.), and thats how we got our Houston. Its amazing to see a home leveled and all these babies & Mommy, alive and healthy. I haven't had her long, but her and Lucky,(rescue whippet, he was phys. abused), are my babies. I love them so very much. Their both my little miracle babies.

2. Mollie_T

Mollie_T Banned

Thank you for rescuing 2 dogs =) I love my newest Boxer Buster, we adopted him Wednesday. I really think they find us & are meant for us =)

3. Julie P.

Julie P. Completely Boxer Crazy

What a wonderful story...it touched my heart to the hilt. I am a 1000 miles or more a way from where you live and stories such as this really draws me closer to how horrible things have been you and every one. I am glad your sweet ones lived through such horrible times.

4. marciafinn

marciafinn Boxer Insane

Glad to hear that your baby survived. :) I am also glad to hear that your rescues found you to make a great family. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.