opinion needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
problem 1 even though they come from a puppy mill they still need a home I have a rescue from a puppy mill best dog ever. I have fixed a litter at 8 weeks from my rescue who came from a puppy mill we adopted through the rescue we are with its actually easier on the pups and they are all fine. 350 is not a bad price for a fixed dog pups from puppy mills need more vetting most of them come with parasites and that cost money to fix. If you find these pups have a good temperment then I would go for it. Its not the pups fault it came from a puppy mill

Widges

Completely Boxer Crazy
problem 1 even though they come from a puppy mill they still need a home I have a rescue from a puppy mill best dog ever. I have fixed a litter at 8 weeks from my rescue who came from a puppy mill we adopted through the rescue we are with its actually easier on the pups and they are all fine. 350 is not a bad price for a fixed dog pups from puppy mills need more vetting most of them come with parasites and that cost money to fix. If you find these pups have a good temperment then I would go for it. Its not the pups fault it came from a puppy mill

But by knowingly buying from a puppy mill you are keeping them running.

dlcenters

Boxer Booster
***update***

Thanks for all the commentary and advice...we ended up deciding against a puppy...NOT because they were from a mill, but because we decided we weren't ready for a "baby" puppy. We continued applying to rescues, but-get this-ended up finding a perfect match at our local DOG POUND-seriously-they still call it that! "Jazz" is beautiful and perfect in every way-a stray that no one claimed. We have had him vet checked and he is perfectly healthy other than a little underweight from being on the run. We all love him including J.C. appicon . I kinda of feel sorry for whoever lost him, but they never bothered to look for him. If we hadn't adopted him, someone else would have...he and we are very happy appicon.

BxrMommieNAZ

Boxer Insane
Thanks for all the commentary and advice...we ended up deciding against a puppy...NOT because they were from a mill, but because we decided we weren't ready for a "baby" puppy. We continued applying to rescues, but-get this-ended up finding a perfect match at our local DOG POUND-seriously-they still call it that! "Jazz" is beautiful and perfect in every way-a stray that no one claimed. We have had him vet checked and he is perfectly healthy other than a little underweight from being on the run. We all love him including J.C. appicon . I kinda of feel sorry for whoever lost him, but they never bothered to look for him. If we hadn't adopted him, someone else would have...he and we are very happy appicon.

That's GREAT!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.