OMG!! I think I finally found Deuce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvmygirl

Boxer Booster
We finally met Deuce tonight! He was completely indifferent to me (expected), Zoe was completely indifferent to him (not expected), and he is head over heels in love with Zoe! LOL. I have family coming in for the Thanksgiving, so we're planning to bring him to his new home next weekend! I feel so bad for his current owner. Her ex had him after the split, then called her and said if she didn't come get him immediately he was going to take him to the SPCA to be euthanized! I'll never understand some people.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Great news. and Im sure that zoe was just playing hard to get, LOL ,
I have to say that I to find it strange how some peoples minds work sometimes, who could possiby take the family pet and then becuase he didnt fit in with change of lifestyle decide to have him put down .the mind boggles.

Luvmygirl

Boxer Booster
We finally brought Deuce home! Zoe's not playing hard to get anymore, and Deuce isn't exactly happy about that yet. LOL. She's actually doing better than I thought she would, but she is constantly testing his boundaries. He has his old bed, and while Zoe figured out quickly she isn't allowed on it, she's still figuring out exactly close she can get to it. I'm sure they'll be buds soon though!

Roge

Boxer Insane
And Im sure that they will be buds soon also. Deuce sounds like a lovely boy and im sure with your loving care and Zoe showing him the ropes he will settle in in no time.
Well done to you for giving him a new start in life and a stable forever home.
I will be looking forward to reading further posts of his new life with you and all the fun and antics that himself and Zoe get up to ,im sure that there will be many laughs along the way.:)

Luvmygirl

Boxer Booster
I've seen a hint or two so far. LOL. But for now, he's stressed and grumpy. When the previous owner rescued him he, he was 15 pounds underweight and no background info was really provided. I've got my own suspicions since he is mixed with Am Staff and she was never able to get him to tolerate a crate. He's got some unexplained scarring on his hind end as well. But Zoe is giving him his space today, and he seems to be settling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.