OLLY!!!......HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ona

Boxer Booster
Hi Olly, Before with the old board I always had to type in my username and password, even though my preferences was marked to remember it. When we changed over I registered and every time I wanted to post I did not have to do all of that name stuff. Now with the color change, I am back to typing everythimg in again. I went to preferences and marked to correct circle and I am back to where I was before. Is it my PC I know nothing about cookies? Or if my computer has it. The computer I use is at work and we have Netscape. Does this have something to do with it?

------------------
Ona
Derek-rainbow bridge at 14 and 1/2
Tyler-rainbow bridge at 10 months
Currently dogless

Krikkit

Boxer Insane
Hi Ona, go to preferences, then delete cookies, go back to preferences and then re-set your preferred options. I have similar problems...too technical for me...so I just shrug and blame karma LOLOL
smile.gif
We also have the colour change - go away for the weekend and look what happens
biggrin.gif

Ona

Boxer Booster
Sharon,
I did what you said and I still have to do it. I don't know what I have to do to fix this.

------------------
Ona
Derek-rainbow bridge at 14 and 1/2
Tyler-rainbow bridge at 10 months
Currently dogless

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Ona,

A change of colours has nothing to do with username and password. It's like saying my car goes faster because it is blue
wink.gif

For more details about the board, please go to the software's forum Infopop (link is at the bottom of the page). There are many posts about cookies.

Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.