1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK I Know you all propably answered this already...Treats etc...

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by Luana's Mom, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luana's Mom

Luana's Mom Boxer Buddy

Ok, Luana is picky ...I mean PICKY!!But I would love to give her treats and such.But Im not sure what . I read some posts.And now Im more confused then ever.Dog cookies etc.. real stuff?Can I get some help on this thanks...

2. Shakira's Ma

Shakira's Ma Banned

Under the Nutrition Forum in the Recipe section there are a lot of recipes to make homemade snacks for your dog. I use the Old Mother Hubbard snacks a lot or Nutro. What I learned here on BW is to take the snacks and put them in a bowl and mix in a container of Plain or Flavored Non fat yogart and toss them to coat, remove from the yogart and lay singly on a cookie sheet that has a piece of tin foil covering it and place in freezer to quick freeze, when they are solid remove from cookie sheet and place in a zipper bag and leave in the freezer, I give my baby these during the day and she loves them also nice to put in their kongs. ;)

3. Luana's Mom

Luana's Mom Boxer Buddy

Thanks Im doing alot of research on feeding and treats now!

4. nanabear

nanabear Banned

Are you wanting treats for training? Tiny slivers of hot dogs work very well, as does tiny bites of cheese or dried liver. I like Bil Jac treats....and so does Mack.

5. Slippynicla

Slippynicla Banned

my dogs really like the old mother hubbard treats, and the ingredients are fantastic. I also feed Buddy Biscuits, and dried liver.

6. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

Apples, orange slices, carrots, celery, tomatos, etc....my girl loves her fruits and veggies! She eats better than I do.

Susi & Cami

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.