Off to vet, and off to the epulis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Thor is home and sleeping. He was so out of it when we got home he couldn't figure out how to lay down. I had to have him sit and then lay him down from there. He is now snoring in front of the fire place. No stairs for him, so I guess I'm slepping on the sofa tonight. Actually I may just get my sleeping bag out and curl up next to him on the floor.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Im so glad you have your boy home, I was just wondering if he will have difficulty eating after the procedure.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Im so glad you have your boy home, I was just wondering if he will have difficulty eating after the procedure.

I got some canned food for the first day or so. I will wet his kibble for another day after that. The vet that gums heal quickly and it shouldn't be an issue after the first day or two. He's had this on his lower gum before and was eating kibble the next day.

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
Glad to hear Thor is home :) I bet he must be starving having gone all that time without meals and drinks! Fingers crossed that pathology results are good!

elgerdes

Completely Boxer Crazy
Happy to hear that Thor did well! I'm sure he is happy to be home and curled up for a nap. I'm sure he will love having a sleepover in the living room :) Keeping him in my thoughts for good results on the pathology report!

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I <3 Thor! That is all. :)

Thanks! I do to. He seems to have that affect on a lot of people!

He is actually doing much better and has gotten over the groggy period.appicon He has had some food and walking normally, so I think we are going to be snuggling in bed tonight and not on the living room floor. (my back is very thankful for that!)

Status
Not open for further replies.