1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsessed with Water

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by diehardcane, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catcrazy56

catcrazy56 Boxer Insane

I think its more a young boxer thing Foreman is the same way but he is also high energy. I seems not to be as bad now that he is almost 2 years old.

2. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

That is mine, If you turn on a faucet you better watch out they will knock you down to get it. It drives them crazy when I put fresh water in the pool Jazzy has been known to pull the hose out of the pool and carry it around so the other 3 can drink!

3. Roscoesmommy

Roscoesmommy Completely Boxer Crazy

Yeah...I thought the same thing about Roscoe so I bought him a pool for his 6 month birthday and he HATED it. He wont step foot in it for anything in the world. The only way he will come close to it is to drink out of it. I got in there and picked him up and made him come in with me and he made me bleed with his nails becuase he was so fast to jump out foolicon I dont understand why he loves water and lakes and the hose but wont go near the wading pool??? He is funny :D

4. diehardcane

diehardcane Boxer Buddy

I havent tried to get Roxy to swim yet, I keep saying I am going to take her. Im worried shes gonna try and drink all the water instead of trying to swim lol

5. My Boxer

My Boxer Boxer Insane

Scooter does it all: jumps in the shower with me, licks me after the shower, licks the shower walls, drinks out of puddles, licks wet grass, try's to "drink" the rain-will look up and open his mouth and catch the drops and more, But his favorite water toy is the hose and the faucet. He likes to carry the hose around and "water" everything! He also likes to drink from the special attachment on the outside faucet that he can lick and get a drink from! His own personal water fountain!

6. BoxerMom999

BoxerMom999 Boxer Insane

Is it possible that it is due to the amount of salt in their food?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.