1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not good news

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by Linda/NJ, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

the lymph nodes are affected too.

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Definitely do not give her anymore vaccinations, except those required by law, like rabies. I do not give any vaccinations after their puppy shots. except rabies, which I only do every five years or so. It's not the law here. Vaccinations can cause all sorts or problems. :( People don't get repeat vaccinations, why should dogs. It is a real cash cow for vets, that is why they encourage it. Sorry for my rant.

Hug Lilly for my and spoil her like rotten.

3. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Thanks Jan! No I totally agree! Thats our plan to spoil her even more now. Treasure each day..... what to do about flea and tick? ticks are really bad here in Jersey. i use the topical.

4. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

If fleas are really bad, a topical is the best thing to use. Fortunately fleas are not a problem here. It's too darn cold in the winter. Dog ticks can be bad, but they don't carry any diseases. I just check Allie everyday and remove any ticks. I might put a topical on once in June, when they are really bad.

5. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Thanks Jan!