Northwest BOXER BASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Boxer Insane
Cindy and I (and a few other of us boxer people in the Northwest) are thinking of having another "boxer bash."

We're considering doing it in May sometime. Probably meet at the dog park for an afternoon with our boxers. :)

Are there people in our area (Oregon, Washington...) who would be interested in getting together?
If so, what date would work for you? Is Saturday or Sunday better?
Give us some input so we can plan something fun. :D

Please be honest. I know a lot of people say, "Oh, sure, that sounds great." But then when it comes right down to it, they don't come.

We're not weirdos or anything. ;)
Okay, maybe some people would call us weirdos, :LOL: but we're harmless. :D

Roflmao! We are NOT harmless, lol! Timmy and Jicksies i better see both of you respond. Also if anyone is going to be traveling into Oregon during the time let us know!

T

Timmy S.

Cindy and Linda....You bet we're coming down! We can't wait! Trish and I have been talking about it lately, probably make a weekend of it with Madison. Stay in Portland for the weekend....something like that. We can't wait to meet all of your beautiful boxer babies!!:D Either day would work for us Linda. Madison will be about 6 months old in May, and hopefully big enough by then to play with the big boys! :) Looking forward to spending time with you and your babies.....Timmy, Trish, and Maddy.

April

Boxer Buddy
Where

We would be interested! Which dog park will you be meeting at? Gabriel Park? Tigard? Wilsonville? Let us know!
:)

ElizabethH

Completely Boxer Crazy
JEAAAALOOOUS!

Told hubby I am heading north! LOL! Keep us posted on the date- we need a vacation!

Linda

Boxer Insane
Re: Where

Originally posted by April
We would be interested! Which dog park will you be meeting at? Gabriel Park? Tigard? Wilsonville? Let us know!
:)

April,
We haven't decided yet. The last time we went to North Clackamas Park--in Milwaukie.
I just went to Gabriel Park last weekend for the first time. The dog area is closed for the "wet" season. :( Someone there told me she heard it would be re-opening in May.

I thought Gabriel Park looked nice, but might be a little hard for people to find (maybe you could help with directions? :) ).

I haven't been to any of the other parks. Any suggestions or input? Do all the others have fenced areas?

Linda

Boxer Insane
come on everyone!

I know we have more people from the area on this board.

Where is everyone?
Anyone else interested in coming? Don't make me beg.
begging_binko_sm_clr.gif

So far we have 5 dogs for sure -- and about 6 more "maybes"

We had 9 boxers last year. I'd love to get more together this time! :)
paw.gif

[Edited by Linda on 03-16-2001 at 06:14 PM]

crabby69

Super Boxer
Well, since I work on Saturday and Steve works on Monday and wherever we end up is going to be a five or six our drive, Sunday would definitely work better for us. It would be fun to plan some vacation time around it so we don't have to be in such a big hurry but that takes advance notice for both of our employers. Please let us know WHERE you decide on so we can make plans. Clio would love to spend a day with others like her.

Leta and Clio

Linda

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by crabby69
Well, since I work on Saturday and Steve works on Monday and wherever we end up is going to be a five or six our drive, Sunday would definitely work better for us.

We were thinking May 5, but if Sunday works better (and you really think you would come), we could do it Sunday, May 6.

It will be in the Portland area. Just not sure yet which park. One I just discovered may not be open. :(

B

Brutis and Bama's Mommy

Please count me and my two boxers in on the boxer bash. Just let me know when and where.

Colleen, Brutis and Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.