1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest Foster....VINNY!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by RockyCody, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyCody

RockyCody Completely Boxer Crazy

2. KotasMommie

KotasMommie Boxer Booster

Oh my goodness! How precious is he?! I was to squeeze him! :) his face in the first pic is so cute! He looks easy going and funny!

3. RoxiesEcho

RoxiesEcho Boxer Insane

Don't know what he is other than ADORABLE! He and Rocky make a cute couple.

4. RockyCody

I know, he's so cute/cuddly. He's not my typical pit bull/boxer/bulldog foster.....but this was a guilty pleasure to pull him out of the shelter. He actually had someone interested in adopting him, but they wouldnt' adopt him out because he got a F on his food bowl for his temperment test.

The poor thing is 3 months old! He probably was REALLY hungry.....I hand fed him last night, and this morning put the bowl down and stuck my hand in there - NO issues. To think this poor guy would have been PTS because of that?! My gosh...what a waste of a great puppy.

We have him listed as a wirehair terrier/daschund mix....but i dont' really see the daschund....

5. DiverDiva

DiverDiva Boxer Insane

Is his fur wiry or curly-silky? If it is curly-silky I would think maybe Lhasa Apso, Shih Tzu, or Maltese mix. He is SO cute, whatever his ancestry may be.

6. RockyCody

they had him listed as a wirehair terrier in the shelther, but he has soft, silky locks :) I also think I see some mini schnauzer in him....I coudl be crazy though. His little face says schnuzer with his little mustache and eyebrows.....

7. DSmitty

DSmitty Super Boxer

I have not idea but he's 100% adorable!

8. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Your right he looks like a stuffed animal... remember the part in E,T, when he was in the wardrobe with all the stuffed toys and the mum looked in and didnt notice him well you could do that to Vinny and he,d get away with it also.

9. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

He is adorable, that what he is! Actually I believe he is part Shih Tzu. His coloring is almost exactly like the one that lives next door to me. So if I had to put money on it I would say a terrier/shih tzu mix.

10. KotasMommie

KotasMommie Boxer Booster

I'd have to agree with Gatorblu... My sister in law has a shih tzu and there is resemblance there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.