New Vets...finally may have found the right fit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
So my sister gave me the recommendation of a local practice in the next town that is three women vets. I took Lola a few weeks ago to the one she recommended and really liked her. I needed a refill on Bandit's Soloxine so I took him to meet one of the other vets. I really, really liked her! I think we finally have found the right fit. She seems to really listen and is not at all dismissive and even though she has not used Hemopet before, she has no problem accommodating our request to use them.

I was very happy but also sad when I got into the car because I realized that if I would have searched them out before maybe Tyson would still be here. I had to drive past their office to go to the vet we were using:(

VivDarkbloom

Boxer Booster
It's great that you had the good luck to find this vet! I guess almost everyone on Boxerworld who has lost a boxer finds themselves thinking of what more they could have done. I suppose these thoughts fade with time.

johann

Boxer Insane
Finding a good fit with a vet is priceless! I'm so glad you found one that will listen and work with you. :)

I don't remember Tyson's story (sorry :(), but please don't beat yourself up or doubt the care and love you gave him. You are a caring and conscientious dog owner that did everything you could for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.