new toy a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernice

Completely Boxer Crazy
we got a 5 gal pail removed the handle and wella the best toy that Hennessy has ever had, he played with this outside in the yard all day while we were busy doing yard work. If you need to amuse your baby in the yard please try this you will be amazed how much fun they will have.
I remember reading this some time ago not sure where but just remembered it again and gave it a try, wow so funny
Bernice and Hennessy Boy

Oscar's Mom

Super Boxer
That is a good idea.

Last week when we ordered a pizza a free basketball came with it. We gave the ball to Oscar who proceeded to roll it around the yard and bark at it. He loved it and he was actually worn out when he came in. Although, a couple of days later he somehow popped it. Now he loves it even more b/c he can pick it up. He now carries it around like a trophy.

Myra :)

Kylie_L

Super Boxer
Talking about basketballs....last summer we got our baby's a huge tennis ball and they loved it as well because they could roll it around and pick it up when the wanted..they wore that thing out, guess we will have to go buy another one this summer!:)

framer723

Boxer Buddy
My Brady loves empty gallon milk jugs. Once rinsed out they keep him busy for hours. My wife and daughter keep him amused also, they both have hair below their shoulders and Brady will go up to them like he wants to snuggle but then he works his way around behind them and plays tug of war with their pony tails. Funny from where I am sitting but he can tug pretty hard. Usually have to pull him off of them after a minute or two.

bikerchic

Boxer Buddy
Hair Fettish

Our boy Ozrice (one year old today) does this same thing. He doesn't really tug on it though, he just kinda chews. Its really odd and since he does the typical boxer snarfing it really starts to tickle when he's breathing down your neck. Its kinda tough to get him off when you're laughing hysterically.

Status
Not open for further replies.