New Puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson6900

Boxer Buddy
I got a new puppy!! BUT I don't have a clue to what I am going to name it. Soo.... I was wondering if you guys could give me an idea. To help you guys out he is a male brindle puppy.

Cherokee

Congratulations

Congrats on your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
personally I think it would be best if you named your baby for you know his personality and how he looks. But if you really want help why don't you post a picture and tell us a little about him. Maybe that can help everyone here help you. If you come up with a name before that I'd love to know and would still love to see a picture of your new baby. Lots of luck and enjoy your new adventures.

c.page

Boxer Buddy
I think George is an excellent name for a male boxer (after George Foreman), and here in UK we used to have TV adverts for Colemans mustard and cooking sauces that featured a boxer called George and it really suited him (funnily enough he was featured hoping for dinner leftovers).

Anyway, good luck at finding the perfect name for your new fur baby.

uno

Boxer Pal
If not George, how about Foreman? Especially if he's the bossy type. This way he's named after a boxer and it'll match his personality.

tyson6900

Boxer Buddy
houseofski

I am fairly new to Boxer World and was wondering how you post a picture? I now have two boxer babies and would like to show them off :)

Cherokee

I'm new here too. Is Tyson the name of one of your boxer babies?
Anyway in responce to your question you attach them where it says attach file. Click on the browse and search for where you have your pictures located. I usually put them on my desktop so that I may retrieve it easily. Now this is providing that you have pictures saved on your computer.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
If I can't you can always ask a moderator they always reply and know exactly what you should do. There is a section where you can posts your questions to them on the forums. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing your pictures soon.

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
I have always thought that 'Pepsi' would be a good name for a brindle boxer - it's the same kind of colour!

tyson6900

Boxer Buddy
Yea, my other boxer is Tyson.
Houseofski - I have a BUNCH of pictures of Tyson, but not of my new pup so I'll wait till I get my new pup's pictures developed so I can put them both on.
Pepsi is cute!! :)

Cherokee

Well I look forward to the upcoming pictures. Let us know what you decide to name your baby.
How is Tyson with his new sibling?

tyson6900

Boxer Buddy
houseofski

You asked how Tyson is reacting to the new sibling: Not to good. He nips and knocks it down with his paws, pushes him down. Is this normal? Is he trying to hurt him? Would it be better to put them together for awhile to get to know eachother or keep them apart until he gets bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.