New Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrystel

Boxer Insane
Thank you! The last pic of the puppy is my favorite one of that bunch too! :D

My camera is a Canon 40D. It's several years old now (it came out in 2007) so no longer the "cutting edge" of technology ;) but it still gets the job done. :) My lenses are the 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (which took all the action shots you see of Caney in this post, and the two of Creek with log); the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (which I hardly ever use =/ ); and the 50mm f/1.8, which was the cheapest, AND coincidentally it is by far my favorite (this lens was used for all of the puppy pics here, the shot of Creek sleeping, and the 3 pics of Caney in the backyard). The lens is what makes a WORLD of difference, not the camera like most people think!

Thank you! I need to learn more. But I have taken photography classes in high school Oh I loved it so much! i wanted to be a professional photographer angelicon (specifically animal photographer :LOL: )
I am shopping for a good camera, but I am a chicken about spending the money :LOL:

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
Gorgeous! Such a sweet crew you have :) Ava is what my husband wanted to name our next boxer... still in the air.

Nerd question- what kind of camera are you using- the pictures look fabulous!
Edit: I see someone else already asked! haha.

whiskers

Boxer Insane
Ohhh Creek is so sweet, I have such a soft spot for seniors. <3

Love the shots of Caney too hahaha, I have my fair share of photos with the jowls flopping around as well!

And that puppy, oh my gosh!! Too adorable.

RockyCody

Completely Boxer Crazy
Wow! Happy Birthday to Caney and Creek!

Caney's got those human eyes, I don't know how to explain it. When we walk through the shelter to find the next foster, those human eyes get me EVERY time. Just beautiful!

And Creek is beautiful as well, I think she will take that log on! LOL

Puppy = amazing. Darn it they are SO cute, aren't they? Just remember how much work they are!! That's why I love fostering puppies, they are a lot of work for about a week, then they are gone :) Puppy fix and move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.