1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mish2000, Feb 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mish2000

mish2000 Boxer Pal

I have two boxers. A four year old female (nonny) she's fawn white and totally spoiled (she doesn't realize she's a dog) and a baby one year old reverse brindle named Amadaus

I never realized how much boxers were like humans. Sometimes I believe nonny is smarter then me. Amadaus is still at that "too cute to care stage"

I wouldn't trade my babies for anything. My husbands jokes that I would get rid of him before I would my boxers. (hahha)

2. Julie Davis

Julie Davis Boxer Insane

Welcome to the board. My boxer, Boomer, doesn't realize he's a dog either. Looking foward to hearing more from you.

3. Tulsa-Dan

Tulsa-Dan Your Friendly Moderator

Welcome to the board! What do you mean THINK they're human. They are human; just funny lookin' :) At least that's what my boxer tells me.

Enjoy the board. We look forward to getting to know you better.

4. BlissH

BlissH Boxer Buddy

Babies!!

You are NOT alone! Both of my spoiled brats are the same!! LOL They just do as they please!! Welcome to the board! ;)

5. chickie1

chickie1 Boxer Buddy

new to the forum

I came across this site by accident, its nice to see it here.
    I have 4 boxers, Jake (8), Lexi (5), Jazmin(3), and Sniffy (2).
    Jake is a basic fawn/ blk mask, Lexi is a black brindle,
    Jazmin is a fawn/full flash and Sniffy is like Jake.

I have just finished breeding the two girls, and hope for a litter in 2 mths. This will be Lexi's last litter. I have
    quite a clientel with what my girls produce. But I am very picky on who purchases them.
    I guess we all have to be.

anyway, its great to be here

6. Tulsa-Dan

Tulsa-Dan Your Friendly Moderator

Hi and welcome to the board. Glad you joined us. We have other breeders here too and it is always interesting to learn more about breeding from those who do it.

FOUR Boxers!!! Woweeee. That's MORE than a handfull :)
    (of course I'd have 20 of them if I could... ;) )

Anyway, welcome to the board. We'd love to hear more about you and your wonderful boxers. I'm in NYC, so its nice to have another member close by in New Jersey. Welcome!

7. chickie1

chickie1 Boxer Buddy

Thanks Dan, glad to be here.
    Its the busy time of the year, breeding's and puppies in 2 months. I hope to be taking time off of work to raise them properly. last year, I had 18 puppies at my house. they are all home raised, no kennels or crates. just good care.

8. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Hi Mish and welcome to the board. I had to laugh when I read about your husband thinking you would get rid of him first!! My husband also knows where he stands when it comes to my two furbabies. Gotta love it!!!
    I will be looking forward to reading some of your posts and hearing all about your two furbabies! Welcome aboard!

9. karens

karens Boxer Insane

Welcome! My husband doesnt think, he KNOWS I would get rid of him before any of my babies!!!! :LOL:

10. WEC

WEC Boxer Pal

Hey everyone, I just found this site today and decided to join. I have a boxer of my own and she is a darling. She's 1 and a half docked with natural ears, non-flashy. Roxy is the sweetest boxer I have ever met. I am also looking to find her a playmate. I'm from NC so if anyone has any info let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.