New Ikea Catalog Is Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherokee

For all you Ikea lovers out there, the new catalog has just come out. I just got it in the mail. I can't wait to look through it. I LOVE IKEA. I am so crazy I take the catalog and rip each page and put the pages in plastic inside a binder so it doesn't get ruined. i do this every year taking the old one out and putting the new one in. I look at it over and over and over and over, well you get the picture. Then i go to Ikea and pick up another catalog to travel with since the binder would be silly to lug around:p
I live only 8 minutes by car from Ikea so that's really cool too.:D

GoofyGirl

Boxer Booster
:p LOL Beatriz I thought I was the only one who marked the seasons according to Ikea's new catalogue!

Az Boxr Lovr

Boxer Insane
I love Ikea and wish we had one near us. I used to live in CT and now one is going in there. I somehow have to push to get one in AZ.;)
Cheryl

Louby

Super Boxer
He he - I love Ikea too !!!

Is there a website for them where you can chat like we do about our furbabies!!!!!! (lol) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

vasha

Boxer Pal
i LOOOOVE Ikea furniture!! Also, west coast prices are MORE expensive than east coast prices :( but the only Ikea near me is a five hour drive :( :( :(

Good thing I have a Eurway :LOL:

VaSHa frogicon

redecho

Boxer Booster
IKEA lovicon

We've got two close by ... one 15 minutes from us and the other is 30 minutes. :D
Can't wait to see the new catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.