New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Im new to this site. So far it looks like a great place. My husband and i have 2 boxer's. Our first is a 4 year old brindle, he was a humane society rescue. And our newest addition is a 1 year old fawn. Both are very dear to us. I grew up with Boxer's and im glad to have a few in my family.

------------------
Amanda
1-1 yr.old, 1- 4 yr. old

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the board! Cindy will be happy to see there is another member from OR :)

Olly

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Wow Cindy, you posted your reply a few seconds before mine! Both posts were sent during the same minute.

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Welcome to the board. You gonna love it here.

------------------
Mom of Megan-flashy, female, fawn boxer. Natural ears and docked tail. Born 5/23/00.

Wow, what a great reception. You can always tell that someone is nice if they own a boxer. How many people here are from Oregon?

------------------
Amanda
1-1 yr.old, 1- 4 yr. old

Olly, are you picking on me again??? :) :)

Amanda, Im trying to remember how many members we have from Or and at the moment I know of me, Linda (im sure she will be saying hello soon) and I think 2 others.
Not long ago we had a boxer play date with members from Or and Wa it was great fun. we ended up with 9 boxers playing together.

------------------
Cindy Corl
Lacie female, brindle, natural ears,7-17-99

Linda

Boxer Insane
Welcome! It IS great to have another local person here. We have April and Kirsten from Oregon, and a few more from Washington.

I'll let you know next time we're planning to get together. You can see pictures of our "boxer party" on my website: http://www.geocities.com/jonzinboxers/index.html?968733425190

------------------
Linda
Remy -DOB 6/2/92; white male w/brindle patches;
Bailey - DOB 10/16/99; flashy brindle female
Shannon - 1992?-12/7/99 Flashy fawn; We miss her!

How Cute! Boxer's everywhere. I love their personality's. I miss mine during the day. Somtimes I wish I could bring them to work and hide them under the desk. :)
I would love to get another puppy but I think my husband would kill me. The two that I have go through a 40 lb. bag of dog food every other week anyway.
What a wonderful idea! A Boxer play date. I think that my oldest would love it. Then the pup would pester other dogs besides him. Let me know when you get together.

------------------
Amanda
1-1 yr.old, 1- 4 yr. old

Status
Not open for further replies.