New from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmfor260

Boxer Pal
I'm new to the site. I had two boxers who were stolen about 4 years ago and ended up with a schnauzer for the kids, but it just was not the same. The schnauzer ended up with my parents where she is much happier. We just got a new boxer 3 weeks ago. He's so hadsome. His name is Joey, he's 8 months old and housebroken. I was looking in the local paper and a family wanted to find him a new home since they have a baby on the way. He's been to the kids baseball games with us and went on his first camping trip last weekend.
I've got so many compliments on how well behaved he is especially for still bring a puppy. We had our first checkup last week and got our last set of shots and neutered. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone about their experiences with their boxers and how to help Joey be an even better family member.

lafsalot

Boxer Insane
Greetings from Long Island, New York!! You'll find a ton of helpful information here as well as friendly people. Enjoy the forums ~ Cathy

Net45582

Banned
Greetings! You will find lots of useful information as well as friends here. Sounds like Joey was well trained and has become a true member of your family.

carolshafer

Boxer Insane
Good morning and welcome to BW from a fellow Texan. Once you've gone Boxer it is just so difficult not to always have one. I'm just so happy you joined and looking forward to hearing more about all of you! :)

Last edited:

maxi1225

Boxer Pal
Welcome from another Texan!!!

I just joined recently myself - love this site. I like all the cute pictures and reading all the great boxer stories.

My Max is a little over 4 mos. - we are getting ready to take him on his first camping trip, can't wait to see if he likes it. I'm sure he wil!

Status
Not open for further replies.