1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Food - has anyone seen this?

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by nern, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nern

nern Boxer Booster

http://www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com

Looks pretty good to me.
    Here are the ingredients for the adult dog food:
    lChicken, turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, whole grain brown rice, whole grain white rice, oatmeal, potatoes, cracked pearled barley, millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), duck, salmon, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, kelp, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, chicory root extract, carrots, peas, apples, dried skim milk, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flake. Vitamins and minerals

2. BooBoo & Riley

BooBoo & Riley Completely Boxer Crazy

Seems good, but how much does it cost?

3. nanabear

nanabear Banned

I saw this recently at the dog show in San Francisco.
    It does look good but there doesn't seem to be a supplier close to me. I rotate through premium kibbles so Mack sort of "roams" through the woods, mountains and streams for a variety of food over a period of time.
    The only problem with a food like that is that there are SO MANY ingredients....if your dog has a problem or an allergy issue with it, it would be hard to pinpoint the ingredient.
    But all in all, it looks like a lot of the foods I feed Mack now, (except he gets beef and offal along with poultry and eggs over the course of a week) with a lot of vegetables, fruit including cranberries every day.
    I'll look for it.

4. nanabear

nanabear Banned

5. Zannie

Zannie Completely Boxer Crazy

it's made by diemond dog food and i don't think any petco will be caring it but small pet shops will it does look good

ann

6. Cindy Creel

Cindy Creel Boxer Insane

Chicken soup dog food price

The bag I bought today was $15.99 for 18lb. bag. The store owner in Baton Rouge said that it was flying off the shelf.

Cindy

7. Msboop

Msboop Boxer Booster

I bought a bag of it today, it was on sale $14.99 for 18lbs. I put a few pieces in the floor and Victor gobbled it up. I mixed it with his Nutro and he seems to like it. I will let you know after the switch over. I like the idea of it being all natural and made with fresh ingredients. I bought it at Petmart Complete.

8. Debra Price

Debra Price Boxer Buddy

Well, let me just say this. I bought a small 2 lb. bag of this stuff (senior dog formula) the other day to see how my older dog would like it. Tonight while we weren't looking, my two dogs, who are basically spoiled and aren't partial to dry food, dragged this bag off the counter, broke it open all over the floor, and devoured the ENTIRE BAG. This was AFTER they had already had their dinner, by the way. By the tme we found them, there were only a few stray scattered morsels left. A true-life testimonial from two obviously satisfied customers. Two paws up!

9. AntJan

AntJan Completely Boxer Crazy

It does look pretty good. There's a Diamond Pet Foods just down the main street from us here in Lathrop. I wonder if it's just a processing plant, or if they give away free samples. Hmm....

10. Cindy Creel

Cindy Creel Boxer Insane

Food

If you go to their web site they are offering a trail size for $1.99. They have a store locator to help find a store in your area that handles it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.