1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New family member - Chevy!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Indy's mom, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy's mom

Indy's mom Boxer Insane

One of my boys just brought home his new adopted buddy, Chevy the pit-bull. It sounds like they are having the time of their lives together.

That makes them absolutely amazing Christmas presents to one another. :)I can't wait to meet Chevy, he sounds wonderful.

2. IluvLucy

IluvLucy Boxer Insane

Kudos to him for adopting and double Kudos for taking in a Pit. I know people who are afraid to be anywhere near one! Such an undeserved reputation.

3. Indy's mom

Indy's mom Boxer Insane

He was bound and determined to adopt. He loves pits, their exuberant personality, high energy and great intelligence. His first love is boxers, but the place he lives has a 50lb weight limit as do most of the apartments in his area. A boxer simply would not 'fit' but a pit-bull does and his personality is a very good fit for my son.

Chevy is proving to be a very good match for my son. They are loving their daily walks, lots of exercise and play time. Chevy was pulling quite a lot so I told my son about the Easy Walk Harness and he says it was like a magic pill. Absolutely delighted. As my son is self-employed they have lots of time together. So far it sounds like a match made in heaven. :)

4. IluvLucy

IluvLucy Boxer Insane

That is so good to hear! I wish there were more people like your son out there. There are so many pits out there that need homes. My last boxer boxer came from a rottie and pitbull rescue. They have dogs there that I know have been there at least 6 years and still haven't found a home. Our vet has 6 of them that they have rescued and it is just great to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.