New Boxer Owners in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisandme

Boxer Pal
Good afternoon all. We have been watching the forums for a couple of months now and can see everyone is very helpful and kind. We figured it was about time we joined.
I am Janelle and my hubby is Chris, our lovely little girl is named Sadie (6 1/2 months). She is fawn with some white markings and has brought us lots of love, giggles, and friendship! She is our first and we love her to death, wouldn't trade her for the world. The head tilts and the soulfoul eyes are precious...not to mention the little devious look she gets when she is about to get into something...lol.
We hope to get to know many of you through this community and hope that one day we will also be able to offer some wisdom as many others have so obviously done before us.
Take care everyone...looking forward to this!
Janelle

TyTysmom

Super Boxer
Welcome! Yesterday was our Tyson's 5 year birthday; before then we hadn't ever had a boxer so we too are first time boxer owners. You will find this site very helpful.

MichBoxerMom

Boxer Buddy
Welcome to Boxer World!! This is also my first boxer and my boy Cooper is 16months old. This is the most helpful website ever and I hope you come to love it as much as I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.