New Boxer Mommie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizee

Boxer Pal
AAAACCCCKKKK!!!! I am so in love. I finally got to bring my baby home yesterday her name is Maggie Mae she is 6 weeks old she is fawn and white and she is 1 1/2 pounds bigger than the next largest pup of the litter. I have been visiting her since she was 6 hours old. I fell head over heels in love with her when all the other pups were nursing and she was trying to go back where she had come from (I thought now theres a smart dog lol). My crate training is going ok but the lap training is going much better heehee. I just had to tell somebody who understands the feeling of having one of these fantastic animals and knows the pure high I am on when I am around her. Dang I can't sleep I can't eat all I do is play with her when she is awake and watch the clock when she is sleeping just waiting for her to wake up. She is the dog I have always dreamed of and this relationship has just started and I know it can only get better. oops gotta go she is looking at me from her crate. Bye Bye for now.

------------------
Dizee
Mom of Maggie Mae
6 week old fawn and white
female cutie pie.

Calimade

Boxer Pal
Welcome Dizee & Maggie! I am also a new boxer owner of a 7 wk. old fawn and white male named Durst. My husband,two yr. old,and myself are really enjoying our new addition. :) very much. Well thought I'd introduce myself and welcome you to the boxer boards. I know everyone has been very nice and helpful so far. I've been reading these boards for sometime,before we got Durst and now I can finally post and be apart of this wonderful place and talk about the boxers we all love and adore.

Christina

mommy to a two yr. old son & our new addition
Durst:7wk old fawn and white male.Tail docked,natural ears (for now) :)

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will find the people here have a wealth of information for you, as you start experiencing motherhood.

ninersneal

Super Boxer
Welcome to the board!!

------------------
Rambo- beagle mix waiting at the bridge 12/85-1/2000
Roxanne- beautiful brindle born 12-99

Tulsa-Dan

Your Friendly Moderator
Welcome! Another Maggie Mae! My six month old female flashy fawn is named Maggie Mae also.

I know exactly how you feel. I sat up all night just watching Maggie breathe when I she first came home and couldn't get enough of her. I just wanted to hold her, cuddle her and smell her 24/7.

She is still the joy of my life and the center of my life and I am having no less fun after 4 months of loving and puppy kisses than I had the day I brought her home.

Good luck. Keep us posted on your Maggie's antics and post pictures!! We love pictures.

------------------
Dan from Brooklyn
Proud Pappa to Maggie Mae, Born 6/16/00
Flashy Fawn (Red), docked tail, natural ears.
Pictures: http://www.d-batt.com/Maggie.html

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Welcome to the board! We all know exactly how you feel about your baby, 'cuz our boxers have us wrapped too! I have a flashy fawn boy named Boomer. I got him at 15 weeks, and he is pure joy to have around. Looking foward to hearing more from you.

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail, heart of gold
Brandy, yellow/white Beagle 1/00
Baxter, grey tabby, 3/96
Casey, Sue, Pierre, Mitzi, Tinker, Tanya, and Tessa waiting at the bridge, and always in my heart

Dizee

Boxer Pal
Thanks to all who replied to my posting. It is great to see so many boxer lovers out there.

Dizee & Maggie Mae, Fawn and White Female Born October 24 2000

Denise_in_aus

Boxer Pal
Hope you get many years of joy from your Maggie Mae. I brought my baby home yesterday. I'm hollow eyed because she didn't want to let me out of her sight all night! Her name is Lizzy. She's nibbling my toes as I type. She's a 7 week old brindle. Natural ears (and will stay that way - one because I love those floppy ears and 2, because it's illegal here to crop them). Lizzy is a little "sister" for our 4 year old red/white boxer named Wally. He's so good with her....I don't think boxers have a mean bone in their bodies.

Leila

Boxer Pal
Welcome - take tons of pics! I look at my baby's album all the time and have a smile every time. It is so amazing how fast they grow up. One fun thing that I did was took a picture of my male next to his teddy when he was 9 weeks old then again at 9 months. It was a good measurement and my favorite 2 pics to put side by side. Have fun!

------------------
Leila
female and male fawn, natural ears

Status
Not open for further replies.