New Baby Girl Arriving Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobberchops

Boxer Insane
Congratulations,it was so wonderful to read your post this morning,and knowing you'll soon have your new baby.
Rocky will be beside himself with happiness for you, here come the tears again,we'll be waiting to see photos,drive carefully and enjoy,enjoy,enjoy.
lotsaboxerlove from Waldo.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
I just read in another forum that you were getting a boxer baby!!! I am so very happy for you!! And I bet Rocky is very happy, too, that you are sharing that wonderful love that he knew so well. Can't wait to hear all about your little girl! :)

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
I have been too busy with baby girl to get on here. We had to drive 4 hours to get back with our baby. Friday night and Sat am she had a hard time getting adjusted to the change, noise etc. Sat afternoon she settles in and then I had to go to work today so it's been an adjustment for all. It's been awhile since we've had a puppy. A part of me felt guilty on the way home because I kept thinking of Rocky but I know he would approve but it still made me sad. Thanks to the great suggestion of Aunt Wanda AKA Sidhewlf we name her Adrian and calling her Addy..we know Rocky is looking down with approval. She is a real sweetheart and is doing great so far with potty training. I am going to TRY to post some pictures in a little while if I can remember how. She keep s me busy but my heart still aches for my Rocky but I know in time that will get better. Thanks for all your special post and to all of you who grew to love Rocky.....Rocky's Mom forever and Mom to Baby Girl Adrian...who we are calling Addy!

Biff

Boxer Insane
I'm sure Rocky is smiling down on his wee sister Addy lovicon

We can't wait to see the pics :)

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
I wanted to post pictures but not sure I know what I am doing so decided to wait until I have more time. Just loving that puppy breathe. Got to run she's whinning at me....Vicky

shilorunamok

Boxer Buddy
Congratulations on your new baby girl. I just finished reading your story about Rocky (I'm so sorry for your loss), and then I saw this thread. I hope she brings alot of joy and new memories to your life.

kpowell

Boxer Insane
I'm sure Rocky actually helped you find Addy! He knows she's not a "replacement" for him. Each one is special in their own way. Try not to feel guilty, although it really is a very natural response. And, of course, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.