New Baby Girl Arriving Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
We have been totally lost without our Rocky. We miss him and all the love and attention that he need and we gave so hubby agreeded to get a new baby. I have checked out several different places and finally found a great breeder with good reputation and referrences. Out of all the people I talked to she is the only one that would answer all my questions with hesistation. We are so excited. She goes to the vet Fri am for final check up and then she's our. We have to drive 4 hrs to get her but it's worth it knowing she is from a great breeder. She is flashy fawn and the smallest one in the liter. She is adorable. Rocky would approve and love her...this I know. We need the love of a boxer in our lives...we are spoiled...like they say there's nothing like being owned by a boxer. Can't wait for puppy breath...wish us luck.....Rocky's Mom Forever

joncads

Completely Boxer Crazy
That's great news! Congrat's on you new baby girl!!!! It will be fun for you having a puppy around again. So is it tomorrow you get her then? It's so exciting bet you can't wait!

Biff

Boxer Insane
appicon Rocky will be so pleased and happy for you.

I bet you can't wait to get your little girl home :)

Congratulations ! fiestaicon

Net45582

Banned
That is absolutely wonderful news!! You must post pics. I've started using dropshots.com for my pics-VERY easy. ;) Do you have a name yet or are you waiting until she comes home. LOL-I think Rocky would approve of Adrian-LOL.....you know,from the movie. ;) maybe Addy as a call name. I'm so excited for you!

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
Thanks Wanda...we are so excited yet a part of us is still sad but it's not been that long. We got to talking tonight about Rocky and we both just stopped because we were about to cry. We miss him so much and we know he would approve. We had thought of naming her Roxy in memory of Rocky but not sure...then I told hubbby your suggestions and he really thought that was a great ideal and so cute. We have 5 hr drive to pick her up so we have time to decide but great thinking...way to go girl!! We haven't had a baby in a long time! She is flashy fawn...looks alot like Rocky as a puppy. She is the smallest one in the litter. Wish us luck. We are leaving tomorrow and spend the night with our son who is 2 1/2 hrs away and then on to pick up new baby Fri am. The breeder is taking them in for final check up on Fri early so we will be home Friday night. We have such mixed emotions but just got to have those wiggles, kisses, snuggles and snoring to make our life complete....will check in on Fri night.....Rocky's Mom Forever....

mybubbieroo

Boxer Insane
Congratulations on the new baby girl. I know you will give her a wonderful home and get all that wonderful Boxer love in return. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby soon.

Net45582

Banned
Remember Rocky is still with you in spirit and will be always. ;) If you haven't purchased one yet,get a crate. It's a huge help for both the owner and pup. I've raised many pups but it had been almost 10 years since I had one like my little Sev'n. He's proved to be much more of a challenge than either angel Kiddo or Chancey.He's a lovable mischeif maker for sure.LOL. Paws crossed your little girl isn't into too much mischeif. I'm glad you were able to get a few weeks of uninterrupted sleep. ;)

jonesy

Boxer Booster
I followed your whole ordeal with Rocky and like many others here on Boxerworld, I cried along with you. When I saw this new thread I was so happy for you!!!!
Congrats and good luck!!!!

bxrwiggles

Boxer Booster
I've followed your posts too about Rocky. Congratulations on getting a new puppy!! She will bring some much needed joy back into your lives and you will give her a great home in return.

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
Thanks all...we are getting ready to leave and yes Wanda we just picked up the crate. I slept on the floor with Rocky sure hope I don't end up in the crate...lol Things have sure improved since my last baby. These crates are so much better. Well we're off and running...wish us luck...will check in when we get back. I know Rocky is looking down and smiling...knowing we are getting a new baby...oh gee I am crying...just started out of no where...wish he could enjoy the new baby...who knows maybe he will.....Rocky's Mom Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.