New addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

superruben

Super Boxer
Well we finally added another boxer to the family yesterday. He is white with a fawn ear and a fawn spot on his butt right above his tail. Last night was rough, I was questioning my sanity over starting over with a puppy! LOL

I do have a question though. Ruben (who is almost 3) will not quit licking this puppy on the face. I know it annoys Zeus because he runs under something where Ruben cannot reach him. Is this normal? Should I correct it or just let them figure it out?

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
cant wait to see some pic's of the new puppy.as for the licking i don't have a answer for you but good luck

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

superruben

Super Boxer
My camera is dead and I can't find the charger so no pics of him yet! He is adorable and everything is going as good as can be expected. I have wanted another for about 2 yrs now and he basically fell into my lap so I couldn't turn him down. He is in his "big boy" crate for the first time now and I hope he likes it.

superruben

Super Boxer
bayleighmom ~ I just noticed I didn't answer your question. He was 7 weeks yesterday. He is so tiny, Ruben was 9 weeks when we got him and he just seemed so much bigger.

Last night was SOOO much better. He pottied in his kennel but it was on the newspaper and only once. Of course DH let him out twice last night.

boxerlove45

Boxer Buddy
My 4yr old storm does the same thing to all the puppies that have come home.It's like he cant help himself,just has to constantly lick there mouths.All i can do is keep telling him to stop,every 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.