Nervous....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyCody

Completely Boxer Crazy
I don't know why - but I"m so anxious/nervous to meet Mac daddy, a 10 year old boxer boy we are trying to adopt.

What if they don't like us or think we are not a good family for him?

What if Rocky and him don't get along :(

I can't help but think of all the horrible things that could go wrong. UGH! I can't wait til tomorrow at 6pm when we finally get to meet and see that sweet, grey face of his :)

rayandsarah

Completely Boxer Crazy
I was the exact same way when we adopted Capone. I was freaking out the day we went to meet him and thinking the worst things possible. It was the complete opposite. The lady from the rescue was awesome and Capone and Rowdy got along right away. Granted Capone just turned 1 and Rowdy was 6 months.

Just take a deep breath and try to relax (i know it's hard). I'm sure everything will go great! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

cantfindlog

Completely Boxer Crazy
Don't worry Lauren. The one thing I know about all the great foster families from GABR is that even if Mac isn't the right fit or him and Rocky wouldn't hit it off or no one adopts him is that he will live out his life with the foster family. They never give up or give away any of the dogs.

So that should make you feel better; Mac would always have a wonderful home. If it doesn't work out you could always "support" Mac in other ways to help his foster family.

I also wouldn't worry that they wouldn't like you. Although I've never met you I can tell through all the things you post about Rocky or advice you give on this board that you have and always will provide a wonderful home and care to any animal.

Hope all goes well tomorrow :)

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
It is only natural to be nervous. I wouldn't worry about them not liking you, after all you have fostered dogs. IMO people who foster show that they have nothing but these dogs' best interests at heart and can be nothing but selfless. I am thinking of you all today and wishing nothing but good results! Now just take a deep breath....let it slowly out, try to relax and have a wonderful time tonight!

samsons

Boxer Insane
ohhh , I cant wait to hear the news !!!!

as for you young lady , take deep breaths & remember how could any pup not love u guys !!
and post as soon as u walk in the door !! we will be waiting to hear the news !!!!!

(((((((((((((( the best calming vibes ))))))))))))))))) on there way to u !

Status
Not open for further replies.