Needing a home for "Buddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brn2LuvBxrs

Boxer Pal
I took this puppy in 2 months + ....he needed a good home. (more to the story but too long) He is VERY loving to everyone ....SWEET SWEET SWEET.. :( I'm so sad that I have to put him up for adoption. BUT my spouse and I work all day, and for the next 3 months my kids are in school sports and other activities that will take up 3/4th of the week nights and weekends. This puppy deserves someone who can take care of him and train him completely. If I keep him he will b in a crate almost all day

...I love him as much as I do my own kids, I don't want to have to send him somewhere where they may not be able to ''keep'' him for 'more than a week or two'...which I believe is my only choice for this rural area. I know all you here at boxerworld love boxers..or other dogs. So I'm hoping I can find him that loving forever home

White male, just turned 1 year, we had him fixed a month ago, house trained, minimal chewing things (he IS young).....he is great with our 5 year old boxer - no fights and they seem to love each other, not sure about cats, ..........HATES being in the crate (I believe if someone is with him they could train him-I'm not home enough)- anything he can get ahold of while in there he tears up, otherwise while loose, he has not destroyed or chewed on anything.

more info available if someone is interested

FoxiRoxi

Boxer Pal
What part of Southern Illinois are you in? Also could you e-mail me pictures......My brother-in-law is a boxer lover, but has been laid off work so he doesn't have the money for a boxer, We want to get him one. please e-mail me @ we do not allow the posting of email on this board

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I would suggest that you contact a boxer rescue to find a new home for Buddy. You can not use this board to find a new home for him. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.