Need To Find A Home-please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy'sNewMom

Boxer Insane
What happened? Did you guys ever meet up? Seems something bad would have had to happen for her not to show up...she was soooo excited.
Shaunna

kljarvis

Boxer Insane
Well I'm hoping no news is good news, that maybe they met, and doing their thing! Hopefully an update soon!

dukepow

Boxer Booster
Hi guys...after a long day for us and the baby:) we are now home..never met up w/Michelle and we even went back to Petsmart to ask the same cashier if she had come in...I hope everything is well on their end!! Hope they are safe and not having an emergency of any kind!!!!
Since we were out we got General Bogart a new harness-green to match his pretty eyes..and at this point we have fallen madly in love and have made room for him and set up his kennel beside Tyson's.
He was worn out from the trip back and forth and the walking-slept the entire way home! haha I think he'll be sleeping well tonight. He played some in the backyard w/the boys a minute ago when we came home-he's definately had a very full day!!!

Queenmum

Super Boxer
Sounds like you are very excited about keeping him. How could you ever say goodbye to that face? Everything always works out for a reason. Obviously he was meant to stay with you. What a lucky fellow! Best of luck "Dukepow". Give the General a big smooch from Wil and Em and Me!

dukepow

Boxer Booster
thank u!!! i didn't know what to think about any of it..my husband said the same-he said that if she never showed maybe it was a sign..but i don't know-we don't go back on our word and i don't want it to appear that way!!! we stayed for quite some time today and like i said we even went back to petsmart where we were supposed to meet. i just pray they are safe and that it was a change of heart not anything else!!! i'm anxious to hear back from silly6pak and know they are all ok!!!

Sas'parilla

Banned
Congrats on your new addition then! Sounds like he had a fun and full day! Give him puppy hugs and kisses from Sas'parilla.

I sure hope all is well with Michelle!!!

todell80

Completely Boxer Crazy
Dukepow, thanks for keeping us all up to date. Its weird how connected we all get to things like this, even though you are far away. I hope everything is okay on the other end, too.

rankinirn

Boxer Pal
Do you still need to place him??

Dukepow, if you still need a home for him, I'm interested. Only thing is, I live in TN. But I'm willing to travel. We have a 4 yr. old female we rescued 3 yrs. ago. I can provide references. How do we contact each other without breaking the rules?
Diane Rankin

kljarvis

Boxer Insane
Welcome to the good life General Bogart! appicon
Everything does happen for a reason, obviously, to be with you was the reason!
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.