1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need opinions on my puppies please! conformation wise?

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by BxrASIA2006, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakira's Ma

Shakira's Ma Banned

Personally, looking at the pics that you already have posted, the little fawn guy looks really nice. I am no expert, but he appears to have a nice build about him. The brindle is a little small and with the picture being small it is hard to get a good look about her. Are their parents Champions in the show ring? The reason that I am asking is, like gmacleod has always said, "the perfect boxer has yet to be born" and if their parents aren't shown and proven then the chances of them being champions in the show ring is probably not very high, that is not to say that they aren't gorgeous boxers, no doubt they are, but being a show dog is more then just beauty. ;)

2. BxrASIA2006

BxrASIA2006 Boxer Pal

OK trying one more time...

hopefully here are the bigger pics....

Fawn is "Storm" female 13 weeks old her parents are both champions
    brindle is "Rayne" 8 weeks old his sire is a chamion mother is pointed..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BxrASIA2006

BxrASIA2006 Boxer Pal

OK foget it!!

OK, i have resized these tons of times and no matter how big i make them in my gallery they still post small....so nevermind...thanks anyways!! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.