Need healing vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
It's such good news to hear that your BF is doing a lot better! :) I know how worrisome it is when someone you love is having a hard time. Continuing to send healing and positive vibes to Mike - he's so lucky to have you. Take care and hang in there.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
I just can't believe how much better he feels since getting his adjustments. He really likes this chiropractor too.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
He seems to be doing so much better. The other night he had a buzzing in his ear, but nothing else and thankfully just went away. Since going to the chiropractor he said he can't believe the difference. His back is still somewhat sore/stiff but nothing compared to what it was. His knees no longer hurt or his legs. He hasn't had any type of "dizzy" spells or anything. I just hope it was a matter of his spine/pelvis being out of whack. I know he has deterioration of the spine, and nothing they can do but adjustments to make it not as painful, but I'll take it. Thank you all again for your help and prayers especially when I know you all have your own problems to deal with. You are all very special friends.

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
I just caught this post. I'm sorry to hear about all the problems your b.f. has been going through. I hope he continues to feel better. Sending loads of healing vibes his way and I'll keep him in my prayers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.