Nature's Variety - Beef and Barley Kibble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus2005

Boxer Insane
I am not suprised at this. We bought a bag for Cyrus thinking he would like the change. That night, Cyrus got violently ill and vomited all over the house. (eventhough we mixed the food with the old to transition). My husband had fed him, so I went and looked at the bag and then opened it to look at the food, and it had a terrible smell...similar to a chemical/plastic smell. It didn't smell like dog food at all!
Later, while discussing this, my husband said he noticed that Cy didn't seem too enthusiastic to eat this food when he put it down, and normally he does a happy new food dance. He just looked at my husband like "you want me to eat this? Well, OK...."
Luckily, we got a full refund and a sincere apology from the store owner. (not her fault, but it was nice of her to care).
Thanks for posting this so others can avoid this food. We went back to feeding Earthborn...

Last edited:

whiskers

Boxer Insane
Yeah we had to chuck it all at work. I thought it was nice though that they called the store personally to let us know about it and make themselves available to answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.