1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nature's Domain Dog Food

Discussion in 'Puppy Feeding' started by CouveMama, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CouveMama

CouveMama Boxer Pal

Anyone try Nature's Domain Grain Free Turkey & Sweet Potato dog food from Costco? Our new pup's previous owners fed him Purina Puppy Chow (yuck!) and we notice his stools are pretty loose. We just bought a bag (about $30 for 35 lbs) of ND and are very slowly transitioning him from Purina. Wondering how long we should expect to see a positive change in his stools... Has anyone else had any luck with this brand?

2. Madea

Madea Super Boxer

I feed my babies the salmon natures domain with great results. They love it.

3. CouveMama

CouveMama Boxer Pal

That's good to know! Boomer's fur seems kind of dry, I'm hoping this stuff will give his coat that nice healthy sheen.

4. BxrMommieNAZ

BxrMommieNAZ Boxer Insane

My Shepherd isn't keen on fish (I've only seen the Nature's Domain Salmon and sweet potatoe, I have not seen a turkey version), so I use Earthborn exclusively with him, but I bounce between one of the Earthborn flavors and Nature's Domain Salmon and Sweet Potato for my allergy Boxer and he loves it. He does well on it, stools are firm, allergies are kept under control, and he readily eats it (although that's not saying much as he eats all foods I have ever given him). For the price, availability, and quality I think it's a great find!

5. TinksDream

TinksDream Boxer Booster

BxrMommieNAZ Costco on Market St. in Gilbert is now carrying the Turkey version of Nature's Domain. I just bought a bag but it is still in my trunk, will start mixing it in with the salmon version probably this week.

6. BxrMommieNAZ

BxrMommieNAZ Boxer Insane

Very cool! Yeah I go to Mesa as it is on my way home from work. Gilbert is out of my way by about 30 minutes, I rarely go out there for anything. Hope that it works for you and they enjoy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.