Naming my Flashy Fawn Girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMsBoxerGirl

Boxer Pal
I'll be getting my Flashy Fawn Girl in another Week or so,and I'm trying to think of a Name.I've always waited until I get to see what the Dogs Personality is before I name them,so either the Dog or someone always help me get a name figured out.My last Boxer Female my Grandma came up with her name,the first time Grandma got a look at her she said,"look at that Pug Nose".And she said hey Puggy Puggy,so I thought thats a neat name.And that's how she got the Name,"Princess Puggy Sue".But this time around I thought I'd see what all you guys thought,the Name I like so far is,"Maisie".Here is a Pic' of her to get an idea of what she looks like,so let me know what you think.And give me any ideas you might have..Thanks..
boxerfarahsigpicsmallest.jpg

Maplegirl

Boxer Buddy
It's INSANE how much she looks like Maple!! I need to post recent pictures; I've been behind/caught up at work. I vote Layla or Velvet :)

dtmom

Boxer Buddy
Shes so cute, I just recently heard of a pretty name for a dog, it different but I liked it. The name is Kayla. She looks like either a Kayla or a Sophie.

myboxerlove

Boxer Buddy
how about nala ?
yu should try something unique,
i have yet to meet another boxer named cuddi lol, our next one is going to be khalifa

Cami

Boxer Insane
i have yet to meet another boxer named cuddi

I have a Golden Retriever customer named "Cuddy". They are big House (tv show) fans and liked the character Dr. Cuddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.