1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Timmy and Gracey

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Dunkin, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

Hello everyone, I just want to tell everyone alittle about my newest additions...Timmy came to us back in the summer just a couple of monthes after losing Maggie to cancer. I recieved a call from a friend that knows my love for the breed. He said his boss had bought a boxer puppy for his children.At 1 and 1/2 yrs old he was more dog than they could handle. They said if they didn't find a home soon he would be put down. So although I did not feel ready to take on another I thought I could rehome him and give him a chance. Well that did not work well...He came right to me and never left my side. He was completly untrained and had not been neutured. So first things first I took him to my vet. and had him checked over (perfect health) then we had him neutured. He has his forever home here with me. He has learned to walk on a leash,sit,lay down,stay, and wait (at the door).
    Now Gracey came along about a month later. The people that had her could no longer afford to care for her. My cousin who lived in the same town as them told them about me. She called and we talked for along time. Gracey now lives with us and is so in love with Timmy there is no way to seperate them they sleep ,eat, and play together. She is 28 days younger than him. Spayed and in very good health.
    They both fit right in here with all of us including Jazzy the old lady. I hope to get new pictures up soon. They are wonderfol dogs.They will never replace Bojax and Maggie but they are wonderful in thier own right.

2. SweetCody

SweetCody Boxer Insane

I'm so happy that these wonderful pups ended up with a happy ending. I love stories like this. Thanks for sharing.

3. bawlinkids

bawlinkids Super Boxer

They sound as sweet as can be, I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of the two of them. Congratulations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.